Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Found (Firstborn, Baxters 2, Book #3)Found by Karen Kingsbury

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


FOUND, the third book in the Firstborn series by Karen Kingsbury was amazing!

Dayne Matthews’ world continues to get more and more complicated. Just when he thinks he will be able to set the record straight and start a relationship with Katy Hart, he receives information he can’t ignore. With his back against the wall, he does what he knows is right, even if it means the end of his chances with Katy.

John Baxter is doing everything he can to find his son, the one that he and his deceased wife had to give up for adoption. When he finds out it is Dayne Matthews, he is stunned. He struggles with the secret he has kept from his kids, but doesn’t want to expose them to possible rejection.

Katy Hart tells herself over and over again she has no future with Dayne Matthews. His choices and decisions in life have set his course for him. But, no matter what she tells herself, she knows it’s love that she feels for Dayne, the man she can never have.

FOUND is fast and furious. Jumping from Dayne, Katy, John, and Ashley, it was fast-paced and riveting. It is the third book in the series I have finished in so many days. I loved seeing Dayne opening up to the possibility of seeking out God and how it was handled. I have already started reading FAMILY. And it kills me that I won’t be able to give it my undivided attention. Darn my adult responsibilities!




View all my reviews

No comments: