Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Review - No One to Trust


5 out of 5 stars
Spectacular!
NO ONE TO TRUST by Lynette Eason is one of the most gripping, high speed books I have read in a long time.  At times, my heart was racing as fast as Summer and Kyle were running.  A real thriller!
Summer Abernathy awakes to find armed men in her bedroom in search of her missing husband.  The story they tell her regarding her husband is ludicrous.  But, if she doesn’t do what they say, they’ll kill her.  Not knowing what to do or what to believe, Summer sets out to find Kyle’s laptop.  Instead, she finds Kyle and is devastated to learn everything she thinks she knows about him is a lie.  On the run together, Kyle/David tries to explain to Summer why he has been living a secret life. Summer is pulled into David’s world of organized crime, murder, and an FBI mole that keeps painting a target on their backs.  Even if they outrun the criminals, Summer realizes she has no idea what kind of man she’s married to.
I can’t say enough about NO ONE TO TRUST.  The title says it all, and if I elaborate much more than that, I will give too much away.  An action-packed, seat-of-your-pants, novel that you won’t want to put down.  I thoroughly enjoyed NOWHERE TO HIDE, but NO ONE TO TRUST was spectacular! 

A MUST READ!!

No comments: