Sunday, April 01, 2012

Donovan's LawDonovan's Law by Rick Mayhew

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


DONOVAN’S LAW by Rick Mayhew brings a disturbing realism to end times prophecy.

Fire Engineer Donovan Law watches in amazement as the government strips society of their first amendment rights and religious freedoms, while promoting a one world currency and a microchip identification system. As he watches Biblical prophecy being fulfilled with eerie accuracy, Donovan decides he cannot stand on the sidelines and allow God’s Word to be silenced. When Donovan forms an underground movement that continues to get the Word of Truth out to the public, he and his allies are soon labeled terrorists and risk their very lives to further The Word.

I don’t normally read books dealing with end times, but I must say, I found myself enthralled with how well DONOVAN’S LAW married today’s headlines with prophetic signs outlined in the Bible. Such a vivid portrayal ranks Mayhew with the likes of Tim LaHaye. But, the realism didn’t stop there. Rick Mayhew’s thirty plus years as a firefighter accurately portrayed the selfless sacrifice firefighter’s make on a daily basis.




View all my reviews

No comments: