Sunday, April 10, 2016

Next Release for 2016 - Just An Act

Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond on both Facebook and email regarding my next release. With an overwhelming response from you, my readers, I have decided, JUST AN ACT, will be my next release for 2016.

So, yesterday, I started the arduous task of editing JUST AN ACT one more time before turning it over to my faithful friends and family members who make up my editing team. I have set a goal of editing one hundred pages a week for the next five weeks. That might not seem like a lot, but you would be surprised how much time I can spend on just a few sentences in order for it to express exactly what I want a character to say or feel.

I will post updates as I progress through the story of Beth Justin-single mom, Shane Justin-her rebel teenage son, and celebrity-in-hiding-Mitch Burk. I will let you know if I am meeting my goals, and maybe even share excerpts along the way.

If you would like to take the journey with me as these three characters discover who they are, and who they want to be, sign-up to receive email notifications each time I post to my blog site. You can do that by filling in the sign-up box to the right.

Note: I purposely did not post pictures this time, because I didn't want to fixate on images that most likely will not appear on the book cover.

No comments: