Friday, September 25, 2015

My Review - Operation Zulu Redemption


5 out of 5 stars - Definitely on my favorites list!
An INCREDIBLE series!! OPERATION ZULU REDEMPTION was fast-paced, seat-of-you-pants fiction at its best. I read the 5 installment series (I didn’t realize I could buy it as one book) in a week’s time. Granted, I had the time on my hands because my family and I had been evacuated due to the Rough Fire in California, but it served as a great distraction while my everyday life was put on hold.
Zulu is an all-female special ops team that was set up for failure. The entire series/book is the women of Zulu and their handlers trying to set the record straight. To the world and their family they are dead, but in fact, they have been given new identities and have tried to live simple lives while struggling with the memories of the tragedy that befell them. Though incredibly strong women, they struggle emotionally at the devastation that happened at their hands. Unfortunately, assassins have found out their current identities and are trying to pick them off one-by-one. The clock is running, and there are only so many people the team can turn to for help.
I can’t use enough adjectives to describe this series. Ms. Kendig is exceptional at penning intricate stories full of intrigue, with threads of romance. Her characters are so well fleshed out, you feel their emotional struggle, and want to take up their fight for them.
AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!!!
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT!!

No comments: