Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time with the Girls









I am caught in a quandary. I chide myself for living events through the lens of a camera hoping to get that perfect shot, and then I put the camera away and say, "No more!, BUT now I realize how few pictures I've taken since Jenn and the girls arrived in January. I hope to get some of the pictures Jenn has taken. But let it be said, pictures or no pictures, Walter and I are enjoying every moment. Walter has never been surrounded by so much estrogen. With Jenn, Lorelei, Addison, and Bella(the dog) in the house, Walter is completely out numbered (but loving it). I know we will look back on this time and an immediate smile will fill out faces. I love the few pictures I have, but I will cherish the moments I've stored in my heart.

No comments: