Saturday, April 19, 2014

2014 Carol Awards Judge

Hey there everyone -

Just wanted to let you know I have not forsaken my blog.  I am once again a judge in the ACFW Carol Awards.  The Carol Awards are ACFW’s (American Christian Fiction Writer's) recognition for the best Christian fiction published by traditional publishing houses in the previous calendar year.

I am in the process of reading and judging seven entries.  Since the judging is anonymous, I can't very well post reviews regarding them.  I love being a part of the judging panel because I have no control over which books I will receive.  In the past few years, I have come to discover authors I hadn't yet been introduced to.  Authors that are now on my favorites list. 

So, bear with me.  I will have a review at the end of the month and several more in May and June that have no association to the Carol Awards (or are at least not on my judging list).

Happy reading to you all!

No comments: