Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Knight (The Patrick Bowers Files, #3)The Knight by Steven James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


THE KNIGHT by Steven James, the continued saga of Patrick Bowers, is a fast paced thriller that keeps you turning page after page.

FBI Agent Patrick Bowers is juggling more than his fair share. A serial murderer he put away thirteen years ago who might go free, a sadistic killer copying the deaths of those in Decameron a piece of Renaissance Literature and targeting Bowers for the grand finale, and his personal life-both romantic and with his step-daughter, Tessa - continue to be hit both highs and lows. From courtroom drama to a tense cat and mouse chase, THE KNIGHT had me riveted until the very last page. Though I was a bit frustrated by the stops and starts in his personal life, I continued to enjoy the evolution between Patrick and Tessa. Twists, dead ends, and shocking reveals are the name of the game. A must read for those who love suspense novels. I can’t wait to read THE BISHOP.




View all my reviews

No comments: