Sunday, December 08, 2013

My Review - Soul Survivor


I had the unique opportunity to read SOUL SURVIVOR while it was still in manuscript form.  And though end times storylines are not my genre of choice, I read it at the request of the author. While reading the manuscript, I remember being extremely impressed with the fast pace and intensity of the story.  Now that SOUL SURVIVOR has been released, I read it again to refresh my memory in order to give it a fair review.  And once again, I was blown away at how well the author maintained the momentum of the story throughout the entire book.  The way Mayhew’s incorporates Biblical prophecy and makes it feel so disconcertingly real keeps you turning page after page.  On more than one occasion I found myself wondering ‘what if’.  A great follow-up to DONOVAN’S LAW.

 

 

No comments: